We have many years’ experience providing our clients with comprehensive accounting support, always in strict compliance with the Accounting Act and all relevant regulations. We draw the legally required reports and returns, or any other documents which the client may request.
In particular, our accounting services comprise:
- Keeping accounting books according to the Accounting Act.
- Maintenance of VAT registers and providing VAT returns according to the VAT Act.
- Calculating income tax obligations and preparing the required tax returns.
- Maintaining registers of fixed assets, intangible and legal property, assessing the applicable depreciation rates and write-offs.
- Drawing legally required financial statements and period reports requested by clients.
- Participating in financial auditors and working with chartered auditors.
- Preparing reports for the National Bank of Poland, statistical agencies and other institutions.
Normally, we work from our office using our computer system, but we can also travel to the client’s site if required.